The expansion of the global plastic pipe, tube and hose industry is forecast to reach 1.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.3%. Currently, flexible plastic pipes, tubes and hoses account for 48.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between rigid Air Accessories Sets Manufacturers plastic pipes, tubes and hoses (26.5%) and fittings for plastic pipes, tubes and hoses (24.5%).
The report package Plastic Pipe, Tube and Hose Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for plastic pipes, tubes and hoses in the world. Along with a global plastic pipe, tube and hose market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the plastic pipe, tube and hose market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the plastic pipe, tube and hose market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall plastic pipe, tube and hose market size, 2008-2019
- Plastic pipe, tube and hose market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall plastic pipe, tube and hose market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall plastic pipe, tube and hose market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall plastic pipe, tube and hose market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Rigid pipes, tubes and hoses of polyethylene
Rigid pipes, tubes and hoses of polypropylene
Rigid pipes, tubes and hoses of polyvinyl chloride
Rigid pipes, tubes and hoses of other plastics
Flexible pipes, tubes and hoses of plastic (burst pressure at least 27.6 Mpa)
Flexible pipes, tubes and hoses of plastic (not reinforced, no fittings)
Flexible pipes, tubes and hoses of plastic (not reinforced, with fittings)
Other flexible pipes, tubes and hoses of plastic.
برچسب ها : Air Accessories Sets Manufacturers ,